Lead by: Paige Klink
Where: Location Varies
When: Monday @ 6:30pm
Contact info: 321-362-8544
- Intramural sports, Mezz style. (Co-Ed)
Lead by: Killian Horne and Jonathan Whitley
When: Saturday @9am
Contact info: Killian-321-431-7757
- Short devotional (15-30min) followed by football.
Lead by: Jeremiah Anderson and Daniella Bowen
Where: Jeremiah’s house
When: Wednesday @ 7pm
Contact info: Jeremaih-717-421-5111
- This bible study starts with fellowship and food. Then we study a specific chapter or topic of the bible. We are committed to break bondage in people’s lives. Along with helping them rely and depend on Jesus/Holy Spirit on a daily basis.
Lead by: Hannah Seamans and Ruth Shropshire
When: Friday or Saturday
Contact info: Hannah-585-409-3408
-This group LOVES being outdoors! We are eager to spend time in nature with Jesus! Such nature activities include: spontaneous adventuring, hiking, camping, fishing, hammocking, kayaking, riding bikes, exploring, geocaching, beaching it up, boating, and having scheduled monthly Bonfire bible studies. (To spend s’more time with God) Anything outdoors – you name it, we are about it!
Lead by: Jesse Huff
Where: Coffee House in Rockledge
When: Saturday @10am
Contact info: 321-313-7293
- This a group for people that play an instrument. Whether on the worship team or not, we can talk about how to be a light while using the gift that God has given you. As we worship God in song, how can we be a light and an example of a son or daughter of worshiping our Dad? We will go through 1 John, which specifically talks about Jesus being a light, how to be pure, how to love and how to keep your joy. To live and have an eternal perceptive!
Lead by: Ashlynn Herrick and Shylah Wilkerson
Where: Cocoa Village
When: Every other Saturday, time TBD
Contact info: Ashlynn-321-355-1977
- Finding the always more in God’s Word. Looking at scriptures in the Bible an taking them apart to get down to what they mean to us.
Lead by: Allyson Goolsby
Where: Allyson’s House
When: Wednesday @7:30pm
Contact info: 321-305-2767
- This is a place where we can come together and grow together as women of God! We get into the Word and learn about who God is and who He’s called us to be. Join us!
Lead by: Pastor David Gammon and Maxx Amato
When: Sunday @ 6pm
Contact Info: 321-412-5972
- Men’s group for the men of Mezzanine before the service.
Lead by: Aden Martinez
Where: Aden’s House
When: Monday @ 6pm
Contact info: 321-369-8525
- This is a men’s only group for musicians. We will spend time in worship, fellowship, and studying the Bible. BYOI (Bring Your Own Instrument)
Lead by: Mackenzi Demary
Contact info: 321-292-2665
- In communist Romania, a man was imprisoned for his faith in Jesus. It was in prison that he met the Lord like never before. After torture for the faith which lasted for over a decade, he was delivered into freedom. He and his wife spent the rest of their lives supporting he persecuted church in countries we deem “closed.” They founded VOM (Voice of the Martyrs) and this 6 week study follows this testimony. Hebrews 13:3 says, “Remember those in prison for the faith as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering.”
Lead by: Lydia Anderson
Where: Lydia’s House
When: Saturday @1pm
Contact info: 717-686-6140
- Brave Love is all about gaining freedom by learning about your true identity as a woman in Chris, and then using that freedom to catalyze other women into their callings. *Sorry guys this is just for the ladies*
Lead by: Robert James
Where: Cocoa Village
When: Tuesday @7pm
Contact info: 321-208-2002
- Getting from where we are to where God wants us to be…
Lead by: Hunter Mullis
Where: Debby’s Diner
When: Saturday @10pm
Contact info: 321-482-6452
- This is a group is passionate about skateboarding. We will combine our passion for skateboarding with our love for Jesus in a time of fun and fellowship.
Lead by: Tabytha Pate
Where: Shore Lanes
When: Thursday @9pm
Contact info: 321-503-4162
We will meet at Shore Lanes at 9pm on Thursdays and bowl 2 games. This would be a great time to have fun and make friends.